Monday, August 1, 2011

Emily??? Update

Well so far Emily has not blown up into a full fledged storm yet. No matter what she does, we are gonna get a lot of rain come Monday Evening and into Tuesday... Browsing thru the weather sites this evening showed me something I don't like seeing...


Yep... there is another tropic wave coming off the coast of Africa... Its like lining up now! Better figure out how to line up so that it doesn't interfere with my flights home or, Somebodies gonna get a hurt a reallll bad!

5 comments:

  1. Hey bro..Great Updates..I am from Florida we are also keeping eyes on her.!!..BTW one of my friends study at USESOM in 5th semester..Do you know when his last day there?...I would appreciate it very much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, looks like she could track right along the coast of Florida.. but she hasn't done anything the experts have predicted so far, so I guess its a toss up. Umm.. the 5th term guys are taking the NBME tomorrow morning and then they have graduation here on the 11th. So, I'm guessing anytime after that is when they will start leaving. Some are sticking around for a few days after, and some are leaving the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It depends... I don't know your friend, so I can't say for sure, but if they are in Path II, then they will be taking the shelf exam on the 16th. Otherwise, then after the 11th, they don't have anything school related.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jason...

    ReplyDelete