2 days of back to back big assignments was finally over today (seemed like forever!).
I had a Board Review exam on Monday and did really well on that, then prepped for a Path 2 quiz which I was very nervous about going into it. Ended up doing good on it as well, so overall, it's been a good week!
So, I treated myself to a lil R&R this evening by going on a Night Dive. Got an email last night about it and was like… Yep, I'm doing it! We went to a site called STENAPA Reef and it was amazing! I've never done a night dive before and had NO idea what to expect, but I had fun. Saw a Barracuda that was as long as my whole body, a couple turtles that could eat me for an appetizer for dinner, over 25 Sting Rays, lobsters, awesome coral, at least 5 lion fish (1 was the biggest I've ever seen) and much, much more!
Was a good, relaxing night and now I gotta try to study a little *crosses fingers*!
No comments:
Post a Comment