Well, I have arrived on the island. Got here on Friday. Orientation is tomorrow (Monday) and classes start Tuesday. Haven't registered for classes yet, but I have been told I will be taking Neruo, Micro and Pharm. Whew! Gonna be busy for sure!
The island is different from Saba, definitely much bigger and MUCH more flat! My appt is a 5 min walk to campus (only place I can get internet for the time being). So, needless to say, I have been at the school quite a bit so I can have something to do besides watch TV (and so I can talk to ppl back home!) :)
Umm... not a whole lot to say so far because I have only been here for 2 days. I'm sooo ready for August to get here so I can go home for a while. Hopefully I can get off this island for good by December, but it all will depend on how the class schedule works out. I'm basically one class behind their schedule since the transfer and it might bite me in the last semester. But if it is a better experience than Saba was, I will take it any day.
Well, I guess I will update with more info once I have more to say. I did find out that they only have exams every 4 weeks here instead of like Saba where it was every 3 weeks. So that makes it a lot less stress all the time, but there will be more material covered on exams, so that will kinda stink.
Anywho, I'm gonna walk back home and get some food to eat. It's either Frosted Flakes, Peanut Butter and Jelly or Pasta because that's all I got! LOL. Grocery store run tomorrow for sure!
Miss all you guys and Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world! :)
Aww, thanks SO much for your sweet words, Jason!! I sure did miss not seeing you on Mother's Day, but am so happy to hear that things are going better on this island! Always know how much you are loved & missed!!! Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Mom <3