With Block 1 being officially over now, I am 1/3rd of my way to going home in August. So far, this semester has been going by pretty quick. I think the next 2 blocks will prolly go quickly as well.
I'm relieved that the first exams are over and they went fairly well. Pharm was tough, but I passed it (unlike many other ppl). Micro and Neuro went well and I'm off to a good start! :)
I'm pretty sure after the exams were over (I skipped Neuro class due to the fact that I wasn't going to class right after taking 2 tough exams... Neuro exam was Monday and Pharm and Micro were Tuesday) I took like a 3+ hour nap! It was amazing!
I'm sitting in my classroom right now getting ready to start my second class of the day... Micro. Already had Pharm and we jumped straight into Anemia meds. I'm actually 4 days behind already for Micro because he finished block 1 info early and just started onto block 2 last week... of course I didn't pay attention to any of that because I had other things I had to study!
Well, bout time to start class, so I'll update more later... not much new happened since last update due to exams! I'm definitely relaxing this weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment