Micro is boring and I have learned nothing... gonna be one of those classes that the review I do for the Step will teach me the important things for the course (kinda like Biochem because of the awful prof at Saba I had).
Loving Neuro! The prof in there is great! He has a different way of teaching than most... he doesn't use PowerPoints at all! But it makes you draw out and take good notes in class where you learn it well that way the first time! So far so good anyway!
Well, gotta get to it. Prolly won't be updating much if at all for the next week or so. Might be meeting up with some Saba friends on St. Maarten the weekend after blocks for some R&R on the beach. Then after next block (Block 2), my parents and my sister are coming down for a vacation to visit and I'm gonna spend that weekend in St. Maarten with them! Yay! :)
I'll get some pics posted in a bit...
One of the beaches on the Caribbean side.
White Wall
View of the Caribben (right) and Atlantic (left) from White Wall
Looking up towards the Quill (volcano crater)
Good luck with your tests! Lee & I are praying for you!! I'm SO excited to come see you!!!! Lee is jealous. Let's skype soon!
ReplyDeleteLove you!! =)