Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Little med school detour...

This post doesn't have anything to do with med school, but I find it interesting and the picture I found is awesome.

I found this picture yesterday and although I'm pretty sure it isn't an actual billboard, it's funny, yet very true. For those of you who don't know, a religious group that runs Family Radio in the States, said that they have calculated the date of Christ's return to "rapture" the church as part of the end of times. They said this date was May 21, 2011. Problem is, it's now May 24th and I'm still here and so is everyone else! 


Or did it???




But all kidding aside, I'm surprised at how many people believed this guy. Anyone who knows anything about The Bible knows that according to Matthew 24:36, "No one knows the day or the hour, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." Pretty cut and dry to me. Maybe they got it from Hezzekiah or something?

Anyway, back to studying!


No comments:

Post a Comment