Here are a few pics I have taken in the last few days on the island.
This was a pic back when we had a full moon a few days ago. It was really pretty, but my phone took a pretty dark pic. I tried to adjust the brightness and contrast with an app on my phone, but it added a lot of noise. It's still kinda cool tho!
Karl (my roommate) and I went to a guys (another student) place for dinner the other night. This was his view from his backyard.
Another sunset pic, but with more of his backyard in view. It was really pretty there!
Now, for the good stuff!
This is our new ride! A '03 Kia Rio. Got it for cheap! :)
I'm pretty sure she will do 0-60 mph in about 34.9 seconds! haha!
And finally, this is a pic of our appt. Cozy lil place, but doesn't have internet unfortunately. But luckily I'm only a 5 min walk to campus... OR a 2 minute drive now! :)
Thats all for now!
~J



No comments:
Post a Comment