Saturday, September 10, 2011

Seriously?

Did Chuck Norris come down here and punch the tropical storm in the face or something? Last night it started to rain and blow like we were on the edge of the storm, I went to bed and woke up to bright blue skies. Thinking maybe we were in the eye or something, I look on the internet and find the storm slowed down and hadn't come thru yet. Here I am 12 hours later and the storm is "right on top of us", but I don't even thinks it's rained for more than 20 mins today.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all, but I've been cooped up in my house all day for nothing. They closed up the school and no one could go there to study or anything b/c of the storm. Thats the only place I can get productive studying done, so today all I did was watch several episodes of Friday Night Lights (thanks mom for getting me hooked on that!) and watch football! Not a bad day by any means, but I do need to be studying! :/

So, now that they opened up the school, I am there now and attempting to study. As you can tell by me blogging, its not going well so far! loL! Ohhhh well! There is always tomorrow right?

Oh, and I'm keeping up to date with the Hogs game via Twitter! Go HOGS!

Woooooo Pig Sooie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment