Sounds harmless right? Well... I will let you know.
She is on her way here and is gonna give us basically a direct hit. The center is projected to hit a hundred miles south of us and travel southwest of us, but that means that we will be getting the Northeast side of the storm, which if you know anything about hurricanes, the Northeast side is the side that brings the most rain and winds.
I just got an email from the school and they told us that they were closing the school building to students at 5:00 today (they kicked everyone out about 20 mins ago) and they will reopen on Monday at 8:00 am. 8 AM?!?!?! This storm will be outta here by saturday afternoon... I can't study at home! UGHHH!!!!!!
My landlord of course does not have a generator, so if (and probably more appropriately WHEN) the power goes out, it will be dark, hot and miserable here. I have plenty of water and food, but its still gonna suck! :(
I'm ok with the storm as long as I have power... thats all I'm asking for is to not knock out the power. Just one little thing! Thats it.. simple as that!
Well, if I have power and internet, I'll update as it goes!
Until then... here is a look at sweet lil Maria on her way over here.

No comments:
Post a Comment